Adviser Entry Information
- Entries must be submitted via the online entry process and the requested information must be supplied within the entry form; any entry information not provided via the online form will not be passed to the judges.
- Companies may enter more than one category as appropriate across the adviser sector.
- The eligibility period for entries is January 2017 to present for the written submission. Any material that arises to support your entry after the deadline should be brought to the judges’ attention during the shortlist interview (if applicable).
- The judges reserve the right to re-categorise entries if they think another category would be more suitable. However, they cannot be expected to routinely re-categorise incorrectly entered projects.
- The shortlist will be contacted in February to confirm interview times, to be held at the end of March. The results will be announced at the Awards ceremony at The Artillery Garden at the HAC, London on Thursday 21 June 2018.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding them.
- Information supplied within the entry form will remain confidential. Money Marketing reserve the right to refer to information supplied during the interview process.
SELECT CATEGORIES & ENTER
Provider Voting Information
The provider categories are not available to enter. Money Marketing conducts a survey whereby nominations are gathered from our adviser readership on firms that have excelled across each of the different sectors. The survey results are collated and the top firms will be invited to complete an entry form in February 2018. Entry forms are then debated by a judging panel of industry experts who decide the winner.
Please note that the provider survey is open to employees of firms who provide advice on an independent or whole of market basis ONLY. Any votes from individuals who do not meet this criteria will be discounted. As a thank you for taking part, all respondents will be entered into a prize draw where one lucky winner, drawn at random, will receive either an Apple watch, or £350 in John Lewis vouchers! Voting will close on Friday 9th February 2018.
For 2018, we have added 2 new categories for providers; Best Platform Innovation & Best New Fund.